- Mr.Rao is a Chartered Accountant by qualification possessing more than 30 years of rich experience.
- After being qualified in Chartered Accountancy in the year 1988 he had chosen to pursue the profession and was invited to be a partner of M/s Rama Subba Rao & Co., Chartered Accountants a leading and reputed chartered accountancy firm in Coastal Andhra Pradesh with more than 40 years of professional standing.
- Mr.Rao headed the Visakhapatnam branch office of the said firm for more than 15 years till the year 2003. During this regime he had the opportunity of rendering Audit, Taxation and Project financial consultancy services for various large and medium sized corporate, banks and non-corporate clients both in Public and Private sector.
- His areas of expertise are Direct taxation and enterprise internal control system planning, Anti-dumping Law etc.
- In the year 2003 Mr. Rao joined M/s Devi Sea Foods Ltd as a Finance Director. With more than 15 years of professional experience and outstanding academic skills Mr. Rao’s debut in Devi Sea Foods Ltd made all the difference to the company which turned out to become India’s largest shrimp exporting company.
- Mr.Rao’s multifunctional skills in finance, marketing, quality control and enterprise risk management had a stellar impact on the company’s business performance all through the years since 2003 and made a profound contribution to its ascent to the industry leadership.
Powered by themekiller.com