- Ravi Velagapudi is a serial entrepreneur having founded and successfully exited businesses in the fields of financial services, technology innovation & sustainable business models. Ravi Velagapudi is currently the founder and CEO of ATMECS technologies, an innovative IT services organization, providing support to global customers in cutting edge technologies.
- He is a specialist in product engineering, innovation services and startup eco-systems. A global citizen with deep relationships across industries, Ravi Velagapudi brings more than 25 years of Entrepreneurship and leadership counsel experience.
- Ravi Velagapudi has uncanny knack in turning around struggling businesses and solving corporate problems. Ravi Velagapudi was architect behind many turnaround stories; he has also been a long-time adviser and mentor to entrepreneurs in setting up and running successful global operations and in achieving their strategic business goals.
- Ravi Velagapudi has exemplary knowledge in M&A; advises startups in fundraising, acquisitions and exits. He himself has founded and exited two ventures.
- Based in Santa Clara, Ravi Velagapudi is credited as one of the industry leaders who pioneered a new global business model for IT Services and helped large multinational organizations, in setting up their operations in strategic locations across the globe to tap the inherent potential that each location provides intrinsically. This includes two of the largest Asset Management companies in the world, who successfully setup their IT Development, Support and maintenance apart from value added business process outsourcing. Ravi Velagapudi successfully extended the same expertise to setup a large development and support for the world’s leading professional networking organization.
- Ravi Velagapudi firmly believes in continuous learning that the eco system of technology innovators and disruptors. A critical component of these efforts is understanding customer behavior and predicting how it will eventually impact evolving business models. Ravi Velagapudi’s incredible successes have come around because of his uncanny knack in identifying the right solutions and outcomes to each of ATMECS customers and his single minded focus towards addressing the customer’s business outcomes, which in turn directly impacts shareholder value. Ravi Velagapudi leads by example, and is personally involved in client engagements to ensure that ATMECS values of Action and Outcome permeate through each relationship.
- His deep understanding of financial industry has enabled ATMECS to work with industry leading names like Citibank, HSBC, Franklin Templeton, Invesco, SBI and many others, for whom ATMECS has provided multiple services in Asset management, Security management and Risk management.
Powered by themekiller.com