- Mr.Nanha Ram is a Postgraduate and a seasoned banker by profession. He joined Andhra Bank in 1976 as Probationary officer and served the bank for 22 years before taking up voluntary retirement. He is an acclaimed star performer,who excelled in performance in every assignment that he handled.
- Subsequently Mr.Ram pursued bigger challenges in ING Vysya Bank, Coastal Local Area Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank and Pridhvi ARC.
- As the first General Manager of Coastal Local Area Bank(the first Local Area Bank in the country),Mr.Ram was not only responsible in establishing and laying a strong foundation to the bank but also the architect of its success.
- Later on in 2003,Mr.Ram joined Dhanalakshmi Bank, initially as Dy.General Manager, holding the office of Zonal Head of it’s prestigious Bangalore Zone and subsequently elevated to the position of General Manager,holding charge of departments of Credit & Stressed Assets Management and Estates.He was also the administrative head for all Zones located outside Kerala and for their business development.Mr.Ram was also the Principal Officer of the bank for compliance of KYC and Anti Money laundry provisions. During his 5 year tenure,Mr.Ram played a stellar role in turn around of the loss making bank by expanding quality credit;steep reduction in NPAs;cross selling of fee based products,etc to name a few.
- In Aug,2008 Mr.Ram joined the 1st ARC established in South India as its CEO where he was instrumental in laying a strong foundation to make it one of the best performing ARCs in the country. During his tenure he successfully revived several sick companies by adopting innovative resolution strategies that felicitated their turn around by virtue of which workmen regained their employment;created additional employment opportunities;settlement of statutory dues,etc.
- Mr.Ram’s success is attributed to his acumen,the leadership qualities and his ability to build strong teams.
Powered by themekiller.com